Follow us on social media, view our campaigns and news or speak to our media team.
Amazon Smile is a website operated by Amazon, with the same products, prices and shopping features as Amazon.co.uk. The only difference is that when you shop on Amazon Smile, Amazon will donate 0.5% of the purchase price of eligible products to your chosen charitable organisation.
South Central Ambulance Charity is already registered on Amazon Smile’s charity list, meaning that your everyday purchases could help our staff and volunteers save even more lives.
Shopping with Amazon Smile does not cost you anything extra but will help raise funds to support the work of South Central Ambulance Charity.
Go directly to the South Central Ambulance Charity Amazon Smile page.
Switching to Amazon Smile is really easy
- Go to www.smile.amazon.co.uk
- On the right hand side of the page you will see a text box allowing you to pick your charitable organisation. Enter “South Central Ambulance”
- You will then be asked to select your chosen charity from the results list. Select “South Central Ambulance Charity”
- Confirm that you understand that by shopping with www.smile.amazon.co.uk you will be supporting the South Central Ambulance Charity.
- That’s it! Job done!
You will now be set to shop with Amazon Smile and support South Central Ambulance Charity at the same time without any extra pennies going from your purse! It’s a win win!
Create an iPhone shortcut to Amazon Smile!
Unfortunately, Amazon Smile does not currently have an iPhone app however there is an easy way to set up a shortcut to Amazon Smile on your iPhone home screen:
- Open your safari browser, navigate to www.smile.amazon.co.uk and select the ‘share’ button
- Click on “Add to Home Screen”
- Change the title to “Amazon Smile” and click “Add”
- You will now have a shortcut to Amazon Smile on your iPhone home screen
- Job done!
If you have any questions or would like more information, please get in touch email@example.com